Sunday 5 May 2013

Weekly Vibe #26 & New Tights Order: May 2013

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 25th edition of Weekly Vibe and we welcome the month of May! I believe you most of you had a great day off on May Day! I certainly had a great day off! I was out guiding a fellow cellgroup member of mine on the ropes of photography, after such a long time taking photos just mostly in the studio, I was out again and this time I was doing street photography and I came up with a few photos of my own here!






As it is Bank holiday weekend and officially May Day on Monday in the UK, UK Tights is offering a 10% off everything product they have! 


Other things I would like to share are that, Legwear Fashion For Men will be moving on to reviewing luxurious quality legwear products, in fact I have just placed an order for a pair of Wolford Velvet de Luxe 66 from Tightsplease.


As I'm a repeated customer with Tightsplease I was given a 5% discount with the following purchases I make and hence the total I paid for these were GBP27.95 including shipping which comes up to about   SGD$53.. which is pretty steep for me but I'm really looking forward to them! However I will have to wait till new stocks arrive as the XL size ran out so we have to wait! Anyways good things are worth waiting for!

In other news, my boss gave all of us an incentive of $200 because business last month was great!! I thank God for such a great boss He has placed in my life and also for the support you all give for following this blog! Well that's all for this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment