Sunday 28 April 2013

Weekly Vibe #25

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome once again to Weekly Vibe! Today is the 25th installment! This week was pretty fun and the biggest highlight for me at least was the World of Tanks South-East Asia Server's First Anniversary!






I had a lot of fun with my friends, we joined the anniversary tournament 7 vs 7! Although we didn't win the tournament but still at least we lost to one of the finalists! I got a lot of freebies and foodies! And of course how can I not go wearing legwear too!? I wore my ActivSkin Camo patterned tights with shorts and topped it off with a Soviet Cold War Era tank helmet! I'm glad to be part of the pioneering first few players of the server and now we have grown to thousands of players already!!

Now down to hosiery news, UK Tights is offering a 20% off their Girardi Hosiery the picture below will show you how to claim your 20% off!



StockingsHQ are also having their discounts! 10% off their stockings, hold-ups and tights for this week! 
15% off their Charnos 24/7 and Simply Bare products this week! Special introductory offer to the Charnos Killer Figure shaping and support ranges. Click here to find out more! 





And finally last but not the least something special for the Singaporeans here, Singsale has included Pretty Polly Hosiery in their special offer catalogue till Tuesday, Hosiery price ranging from S$5 to S$13 stocked up with many prices and styles however do note that you have to be registered as a member of Singsale to enjoy the excellent deals.




I'm currently working out a review on the Gatta 100 den Rosalia Opaque tights, I will probably take some time as I will be trying on both size XL and L sizes giving different perspective, earlier today I tried on the Gatta 100 den Sheer Opaque Florence tights and will do a review write up when the Gatta 100 Den Rosalia Tights review has been done!

I wish you guys an awesome Sunday!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment