Sunday 19 July 2015

Outfit of the Week #93

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #93! This week we will be looking at this outfit! 



This image was featured on Caroline's Mode.

Nice patterned tights he has on in this photo! They look tie-dyed to me here.. what do you think? I personally haven't really gone overly colourful the most colourful I had were argyle patterned tights but the tights he is seen worn here isn't overly fancy either, dark coloured and with some seemingly grey patterns on them. I like the fact that his grey pullover matched the grey patterns on his tights, his scarf is really unique! They look huge and nice way of tying them to his neck! I'm not a fan of beanies but I think they look good on him(I personally don't think beanies look good on me anyways) colour combination here is monotone and I think it suits well for men who don't want to look too colourful in their outfits. What do you think? I like this outfit!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment