Sunday 12 July 2015

Outfit of the Week #92

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #92! Apologies for not posting last week as I was away for my military tour of duty for 2 weeks. Instead of looking at an outfit we will be featuring styles from Nuno Gama.




Outfits were featured in Nuno Gama Fall/Winter collection 2015

Good to see that tights are really getting endorsed more and more by fashion designers! If you actually checked out Nuno Gama's Fall/ Winter collection, If you actually took notice 90% of their outfits had all tights in them and some even sans shorts! Like these!

Woot!
Nice hats and traditional style by a Portuguese fashion designer, maybe I should get myself a few of those nice hats for my outfits! I really like the entire collection and are very good inspirations for outfits at least for me! What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment