Sunday 12 July 2015

Weekly Vibe #136

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #136! My apologies for not posting last week as I was away for my military tour of duty hence I couldn't be home post but I was pretty glad I could be away from work and spend quality time with my old squadron mates!



Truly awesome 2 weeks I had! Now I'm having to work extra hard at the gym to shed the food I ate!! :X But indeed it does feel great to be back in uniform for awhile in touch with the defence of the country I live in. 

If you checked out this week's Outfit of the Week you would have noticed I featured Nuno Gama's Fall/Winter 2015 collection, instead of pictures... I present to you a clip of their fashion show!


Awesome stuff! Now all we need is celebrity endorsement for this kind of style for it to really take off! 

"I'm fabulous and I know it!"
The heat wave is hitting harder this summer and UK Tights is offering 10% off everything


All you need to do is insert the code "SUMMER10" into your shopping cart, hurry up as it's just valid for 2 days!

Looking for unique fashion/patterned tights, leggings and socks? DressMyLegs are having an up to 50% off selected products



That's all I have for you this week! Back to the studio and working again for me!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment