Sunday 19 July 2015

Weekly Vibe #137

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #137! This week I found myself really busy with work right after my reservice, My studio took up the assignments of shooting all 5 Pre-school centres and so far we have finished 3 of them and boy am I busy! But I really enjoyed it as I made very cute and sweet little friends! It was really challenging for myself as I had only about less than 5 mins to grab the shot I need as there are hundreds queuing for their shots to be done! Hahaha! I always find it a pleasure to put smiles into these little ones! 


Weeks ago I actually started up a Whatsapp chat room to connect with our readers, we could have more readers in to make the chatroom livelier! If you're interested, do drop me an email at a.lucius88@gmail.com and I will add you into the group! 



Fan of Fogal sheers? Be pleased to be informed that UK Tights is having a great offer on Fogal sheers hosiery



Like glossy sheers? UK Tights is also having an awesome buy 1 get next pair at half price for their Pretty Polly Nylons Tights.


And for Activskin fans our friend Steve is offering a 15% off deal! All you need to do is use the code "BLIZZARD" with a minimum spending of $30! However do note that it's only applicable for use online and it expires on the 31st of July!


Well that's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

P.S Gotta watch what I eat.. had a bad diarrhoea.. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment