Friday 13 May 2016

Outfit of the Week #129

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #129! Sorry for the late post as I just fixed my computer's GFX card.. man Alienware really has cooling issues.. :X Anyways this week we are looking at this!


Source : Pinterest

Great casual looking outfit I must say! Red and Black striped collared T-shirt, capri length jeans, black messenger bag, grey canvas shoes and tights.. in fact actually the colour from afar looks sort of like brown opaques but if you ask me.. I'd say he was wearing 2 pairs of tights, red opaques and black sheers combined hence you get that unique colour actually you guys could experiment with that and it looks pretty cool and I think I should experiment on that too! 

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment