Saturday 21 May 2016

Outfit of the Week #130

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #130! This week we will be looking at something a little different!


Realistic Tattoo hosiery!




Photos belong to Twitter user @Geelynn Tattoo

I have only just featured these Stop and Stare Designs Co tattoo tights on the latest Weekly Vibe and one of it's customer's Geelynn Tattoo replied to the Twitter post and showed a picture of himself having the Fish and Flower design on! First thing that came to my mind was.. "Cool!! Another guy who wears tights!!" and the next moment was.. "Oh my gosh I want these tights too now!" I need to get back to doing photos again!" and the kind of clothes Geelynn Tattoo does are really your typical guy clothes, not over the top super fashionable outfits and they look good too! He seems to have just started writing and you check out his Tumblr page.

Tattoo tights, what do you think? I'd totally do it!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas


No comments:

Post a Comment