Tuesday 24 May 2016

Weekly Vibe #177

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #177! Last Sunday I once again completed my National Vertical Marathon!



The building was 63 stories high and 278 metres tall! However I took my time this round because and I still attended saber class! Needless to say at the end of the day my legs were pretty much busted but I decided to slip on a pair of Activskin's A577 Microfabric support sheer pantyhose to recover my legs and it proved to be great!


Monday I was out with a friend for awhile and I tried on the Penti 80 denier tights which Tightso sent me last week, I was glad I managed to grab some photos because much later I spilled coffee all over my left leg but wow tights are quite relenting! They at least protected my leg from the heat of the coffee 



If you are fans of Wolford Fashion you are in for a treat! Because our friends at UK Tights is having a special promotion for Wolford Fashion hosiery! You can save up to 40GBP!



If you are a fan of Silky products you can also check out the 10% off deal for all Silky hosiery products!


I am currently looking to revamp the blog and am looking for someone who is able to design a logo for the blog, any takers? :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment