Monday 14 January 2013

New Tights Order: January 2013

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I recently ordered a pair of tights from Newlook Marketing a Singaporean online hosiery store, this time I only ordered one and it's a Sarah Borghi 50 denier patterned tights called "Line". 



I have ordered from Newlook Marketing before, and the time it takes to deliver is pretty fast, it takes about 2 to 3 days for them to arrive. They costed me SGD$13.90 or US$11.33 or GBP7.05. I ordered a Size 4 which is an XL for these. 

Close up of material.
http://www.newlook.com.sg/sarahborghi.asp?style=SB10915

If you don't know, Sarah Borghi is an Italian brand is widely known to produce good quality hosiery.
Also Newlook Marketing has a wide range of legwear, socks, lingerie, undergarments for both male and female on sale, they ship internationally and are sold at good prices. Have a look!

I will post up a review soon on the Sarah Borghi's Line tights when I get my hands on them and put them on myself!

Thank you for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment