Sunday 27 January 2013

Weekly Vibe #12

Hi Creative and Fashionable individuals!

Welcome to the 12th LFFM Weekly Vibe! This week was pretty awesome actually, I carried on with Hosiery Advocate +Eugene Wong's interview with me on the subject of men and hosiery. Do keep a look out for his blog hosieryadvocate.blogspot.com he is one of the pioneers in advocating men to wear hose openly and has boldly wore them openly and publicly in shorts and has gained recognition over the internet on the subject of pantyhose for men.

Personally I have been actively looking out for a new Canon DSLR to buy as I'm finding my Canon 500D insufficient to my professional engagements outside of working in the baby photography studio. I made a trip to Vivo City Singapore's Canon showroom and handled one of it's new mid-range Full-Frame sensor camera, the Canon EOS 6D and boy was I unimpressed.. well due to the fact that I use a Canon EOS 5D MK III in my studio which obviously surpasses the 6D in terms camera performance. It was smaller and gave me the toyish plastic feel.



So needless to say I'm going to buy the 5D MK III, and for those Nikon users out there.. no I won't buy Nikon, I won't even consider it at all... It's a photographer thing. I'm sure all the photographers get what I mean.. Anyways of course I wore tights out! And needless to say.. no one really cared or stared at me like I was some freak or anything.


I was thinking how I could match my Charnos 80D Navy Opaques with my clothes, I went with a black long sleeved shirt which I rolled the sleeves up, along with the army green cargo shorts, checkered flat hat and topped it off with a lenseless plastic black glasses and accessorised with a black tote bag. I kinda liked the look, but unfortunately no photos of the outfit because I do not have a front facing camera on my phone so I could only take photos of my legs.. :(

Meanwhile I'm still working on getting some time to do a review on the Sarah Borghi's 50den Line tights, I might probably be able to work it out during the Lunar New Year Season. That's all for this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment