Saturday 23 February 2013

New Tights Order: February 2013

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I have recently ordered a pair of Gatta Rosalia 100 den tights from ITSOCKS.



It is my first time ordering from ITSOCKS and boy these pair of tights were priced at just 3.99GBP! I was looking out for a normal but good pair opaque black tights to match with my own clothes, as you know I have many different coloured pairs but not many plain black ones except for the A866 but that pair has full support and I would  just want to let my legs not feel too compressed all the time. These tights have very good reviews from other hosiery related blogs and I would love to review these myself when they arrive!

Alternate package photo

http://www.itsocks.co.uk/opaque-tights-rosalia-100den-black-grey-p-274.html?cPath=195

Gatta is a brand name of Polish tights manufacturer Ferax and they have been in business since 1993 and they are the leaders of the hosiery market in Central and Eastern Europe. They offer fashionable and high quality hosiery for men, women and children.

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment