Sunday 17 February 2013

Weekly Vibe #15

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome once again to LFFM's 15th Weekly Vibe! This week was pretty exciting! As you all know that it was Valentine's Day on the 14th! But unfortunately for me.. my date was with my tanks in World of Tanks.. anyways it was my sister's birthday too! This week also saw me having a slight after Lunar New Year blues, I felt like I was dragging myself to work but thank God that I was able to go through the remaining 3 days of work without too much trouble. Friday I had a belated Lunar New Year Reunion Dinner with my cellgroup and boy we had a great spread of food and fun!



This weekend saw me seeing off a good friend and a fellow photographer in church to Australia and I spent as much time as I could with him before he left for Singapore for good. We had a lot of fun for the past year and here are some photos I have shot during the last 2 days of his time in Singapore. Will miss you bro! 



I also collected my race kit for a vertical challenge.. that is to climb staircases and the kit looks really good!


I also had dinner with my family celebrating my sister's birthday at Chums Steakhouse! I really enjoyed the fun we had together as a family! :)


Oh and of course in the Legwear news UK Tights is actually offering a 25% off OroBLU Couture products! They have stocked up sizes up to XL and even Maxi for some of the products. For more info visit this link 


No comments:

Post a Comment