Sunday 7 June 2015

Weekly Vibe #132

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #132! This week was pretty fruitful for me as I carried on with my conversation on the subject of legwear with our Malaysian friend named "Wong" and on Saturday another Malaysian friend started contact me as well! Looks like I'm really forced to improve my mandarin!!

Wong has introduced something really unique and truly pretty out of this world... Waterproof tights!

Look here!




I went to the link which the video suggested and after trying my best to read traditional mandarin which I wasn't taught as a child I found the link on the Taiwan online shopping site!


These are 80 denier that gives a 110 denier opaque look, they have support properties for the calf area of the legs, they also "breathe" well and they stretch really really well as seen in the video, I like the fact that there is a gusset as well, good for durability! It also appears that the waterproof properties is the result of German engineering. Woot!

Regular size : Hip = 85cm-110cm Height = 150-180cm

Add on size : Hip = 90cm-115cm Height = 155-185cm

They come in black, navy blue and grey.

Best news is that they currently cost 149NTD which happens to be only 3.14GBP or 4.79USD a pair! Woot! I really want a pair NOW... but looks like I have to see if they even ship overseas and I hope they do after I get my head around reading traditional mandarin! Trust me the google translator gave me bad translations.. 

A few days ago I made a few orders with UK Tights, I got myself a Golden Lady 60 denier tights 2PP in Medium/Large for myself and Tiffany Quinn Kiss Kiss for my girlfriend!



I also for the first time ordered from Zohara, an Israeli based hosiery company that also makes their own unique line of fashion tights, though however I ordered an Emilio Cavallini product well because their site was down and I got were these!



I'm really looking forward to having these when they come to prepare for the next Street Legwear Fashion! To be really honest with you, wearing those Spiral tights will be a real challenge for me I feel.. Hahaha! 

Anyways talking about fashion tights.. UK Tights have started selling new Tiffany Quinn fashion tights and leggings not forgetting as well new Silky leggings and footlets!



Best part! I have been really looking forward to the Tiffany Quinn Sheer Front Stripe Tights and they are here!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! 





Don't they just look so cool!? Man!!! Would like to get 2 pairs! One for my girlfriend and the other for me! Heh! I'm so looking forward to the coming week as I believe the tights I ordered would be here soon! :)

Well that's all I have for you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment