Sunday 21 June 2015

Weekly Vibe #134

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week has been really awesome as the tights I ordered and given by UK Tights have arrived!




I have passed on the tights and leggings to my girlfriend and she was really delighted!

This week on a Friday I had an awesome dinner outing at a Korean BBQ restaurant with my cellgroup members! Look at the food! Mmmm!!! 




On the coming Monday(tomorrow) I will be wearing out the Emilio Cavallini Firenze Tights(as seen on top) with my girlfriend to do Street Legwear Fashion June and we are gonna watch The Minions film! To be honest I'm feeling pretty afraid but screw it, I will just do it anyways hahaha!

UK Tights is having an awesome deal on Le Bourget products and Cecilia de Rafael Chacal 50 tights both are Buy One and Get the Next Pair 1/2 Price



Big fan of Wolford products? Tightsplease is having a special flash sale deal with up to 75% off on selected products!


Do note that they end on 5th July!

Well that's all I have for you! I will be posting up Street Legwear Fashion tomorrow!(Monday) Look forward to it!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment