Sunday 28 June 2015

Weekly Vibe #135

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #135! OH YES!!! Finally this week is over as I can finally not work for 2 weeks and go for my annual reservice in the military! Wait wait... why am I so happy when I should be dreading something like the military...? Well... I don't have to work for the 2 weeks, I could catch up with my old squadron buddies and pretty much not needing to do much.. so it's pretty much like a 2 weeks break from work for me!! Woohoo!! Hahahaha! OHHH YESS!!! ":D Back in uniform feeling like a soldier again!

Apart from that I was invited to a baby shower and it's for my squadron mate's firstborn son!



Isn't he cute? He turned 1 month old today! Totally adore him and I will be helping my mate to take some photos for little baby Yubao!

Well what you didn't see me wearing on my legs were actually the pair of Silky leather look leggings given by UK Tights! Sorry for the lack of pictures of my legs but interestingly no one really cared what was on my legs at all! Well I supposed leggings are considered common for men to wear now!

And oh wow! UK Tights is having a special promotion on their Charnos Run Resist Tights!


Buy one and the next one at 1/2 the price(One pair is at 4.99GBP by the way!) Quick get them as the promotion is valid for only a week! If you are a big fan of Oroblu's leggings you will be pleased to know that UK Tights is giving a 6.00GBP off!

And just in case you missed Tightsplease 15% off their top ten sheer styles, it will end at midnight UK timing on the 28th of June!


Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a blessed coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment