Sunday 14 June 2015

Weekly Vibe #133

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #132! This week was pretty good! I have started a Whatsapp chat group with like-minded guys and they are people from all over the world! And now I feel more connected with people who actually follow this blog! 

Marta from UK Tights was very nice to write to me about the Tiffany Quinn Sheer Front Stripe Tights that just they just started selling and offered to send 2 pairs of them to me WOOHOO!! :DDD One for me and my girlfriend and she also offered to send me 2 pairs of the Silky leggings!! WOOT!!! 




I have chosen the Silky Leather Look Leggings for myself.


My girlfriend picked the Silky Blaze Leggings.



They are most likely arriving in the coming week and I'm so looking forward to them!! 

Finding something a little vintage for your girlfriend or wife? UK Tights are having a great deal on their Jonathan Aston Vintage Legs line of products, buy one and get the next one at half the price!


Looking for something a little colourful for your girl when she goes for exercise? UK Tights has also started selling these new Fit Wise Fitness leggings and capris


Some unique features they have, lightweight and aerodynamic, UV protection from the sun, quick to dry and guess what? Flat seams!(Wow flat seams on sport leggings? Woot!)

Well that's all I have for you this week! Till then!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment