Sunday 21 October 2012

2 Months in Tights and Shorts

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!


I just realised that I have been wearing tights really often with shorts on my off days especially on sundays to church and my brothers and sisters in my church cellgroup has grown so accustomed to it and I don't feel weird at all wearing it with shorts, I believe it is really about matching your clothes tastefully to match your legwear. Like one of my church brothers who told me.. it really does take a lot of guts to wear out like that, a church sister also said that I have grown in my area of boldness in what I wear. And those were positive remarks that I take which strengthens my resolve! I have commented to them that I'm not mainly wearing it for health reasons but for fashion reasons and I am indeed starting a new trend. But seriously, not every guy would accept tights as a normal clothing item. Just like there are some women who do not wear hose at all.
I just hope this would encourage more men who wear them to wear them out openly!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment