Tuesday 2 October 2012

Customisable Tights!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

As I was googling for tattooed patterned tights, I found this online store based in Germany named FunnyLegs. Other than selling hosiery typicall for women, they also have section for men and plus size female ones for men. Funnylegs caught the idea that tights are unisex.. WOW! Most interestingly they also feature a "Design your own printed Leggings and Tights" they have 3 different styles of print, one being an "All-over Print", "Textbanner or Logo" and "Wordcloud" The tights are 70 den, 90% Polyamid and 10% Elasthane, prices start at €19.90 for sizes S to L and L/XL are €20.90



Screencap from www.funnylegs.com
I might try customising my own tights someday!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. That's an excellent idea to make your own designs. I've heard of that site too, a girl I know shops there.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete