Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Tights Order: October 2012

Hi Creative and Fashion people!

I recently placed an order on 2 pairs of tights from ActivSkin. Two of them are manufactured by G. Lieberman & Sons, Ltd.


One of them is the A866 Thermofabric Full Support Tights with Fly 




There was only black for this variant and  it is priced at US$19.99

The other one is the A839 Thermofabric Opaque Light Support Tights





There is only black for this and it is priced at US$14.99

This is my 2nd purchase with Activskin and I'm really enjoying their products! In fact actually the A839 is for my mum! Hence I will not be reviewing the A839 but the A866 and I'm absolutely looking forward to receiving them and trying them on! Stay tuned for the reviews and fashion styles for these tights!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment