Sunday 11 November 2012

Weekly Vibe #2

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week has been pretty eventful for me, firstly I was able to interview Jessica of Fantasystockings.com and secondly the blog has reached over 10,000 views within 3 months! I would like to thank every reader who reads and follows this blog!

Earlier this week I received a text message via SMS of a local Singaporean man who has been following this blog and was very encouraged by what this blog has been doing for him and in fact tried wearing tights with shorts out! All in all it was a bittersweet experience for him, but however what I noticed is that he has gotten bolder and wanted to do it more! 


Also for the past few days I have been following closely with another hosiery blog, Fashion My Legs, the blogger Lisa shares interesting "Daily tights inspirations" but what really made it unique to me was that there were many "DIY" and "How To" articles examples like "How to tie dye tights", "How to paint tights", "How to wear black tights" and etc.








I have written in to Fashion My Legs blog and I'm looking forward to do an interview with Lisa about her blog, I'm praying that it comes to pass!

Another thing I would like to made known is that, my budget for shopping will be greatly reduced because I have made a building fund pledge to my Church which will last till February 2013, but no worries! I will still be doing legwear fashion reviews as much as I can and I know God will provide and He has been providing!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for turning me on to FML looks like a great blog. Love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're welcome! I'd never thought you read my blog! :)

      On the FML blog part, unfortunately.. Lisa hasn't gotten back to me yet.. :(



      Andreas

      Delete