Sunday 18 November 2012

Weekly Vibe #3

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I didn't have much of a eventful week except on Sunday! I was wearing my camouflaged A894 Activskin tights with cargo pants to church, but I had an extra mission! Sunday was kinda special because many parents have brought their babies to be dedicated to the Lord and so as I am a Church photographer and a full-time baby photographer I volunteered myself to be the main photographer to shoot the dedicated babies with their parents, we had a great time with dozens of people queuing to be shot... AND with my camo tights in full view with my cargo pants! And as usual, nothing was spoken or mentioned about my legwear!



On my way home in the train 
I was joking to a fellow male legwear friend that my camouflaged tights were really very camouflaged... because no one really stared.. even if I wanted to be! Hahahaha!
Anyways I'm still eagerly waiting for the arrival my Charnos opaque tights to arrive from the UK!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment