Sunday 17 May 2015

Outfit of the Week #85

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #85! This week we are featuring this outfit!



Photo from Tights4MenTumblr page

This is one very casual yet a safe outfit to wear, I'm liking the clean looking white shoes, very nice black and white combination going on there! The black opaques I feel really completes the look there! This is a great daily casual outfit to wear! Depending on where you get them, And it seems like everything on our model wouldn't set you aside too much cash and I think it's pretty affordable as well! I believe this outfit is also a good start for men wanting to try out tights with shorts! I don't see why not!

I'm like totally on for this outfit, what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment