Sunday 3 May 2015

Weekly Vibe #127

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 127th edition of Weekly Vibe!! This week was pretty fun because I had 1 day less of work for the week! Hahaha! And I spent that 1 day off to do a Street Legwear Fashion shoot with my girlfriend! Me, my mum and sister celebrated an early Mother's Day today as well. I hope you all had a great May Day!


I recently found out from our friend Hosiery For Men that LM Glow is having an end of season sale(up to 40%) on their awesome Tall Comfort Tights!


You can read the review on them which Hosiery For Men wrote. I personally found them very soft and comfortable and great fit too! 

Oh and a reminder!! UK Tights' deals on Wolford Sheer 15 and Trasparenze fashion line of hosiery are ending soon!



Tightsplease is having a Spring Fling Gift box for you to win!


All you need to do is fill up the form as in the link provided!

Tightsplease has also launched their Nubian Skin hosiery collection! Truly indeed everyone can have a proper nude colour in their hosiery collection! 


Anyways I'm asking you readers here now, any type or pattern of tights to recommend for me to try? I'm looking forward to opinions and ideas!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment