Sunday 31 May 2015

Weekly Vibe #131

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #131!! June is here! That means we are half way through 2015! Wow!! This week was pretty interesting I was engaged in a long friendly conversation with Mandarin speaking men who wear tights as well, actually I hardly speak Mandarin Chinese as I converse in mostly English and Russian with my Russian teacher, what makes it harder was that I had to type in Mandarin and that's like even challenging as I had to remember once again how certain Mandarin words meant, you may have same sounding words but they mean totally different and each word sound differently too. If you learnt or know Mandarin you would know what I mean! 

One of them you probably might know is from China, who was featured on Hosiery For Men beforee and he is an avid fan of Wolford tights and he is none another than Wu Xiao Jie!



Another friend hails from Malaysia and just works in Singapore too! I'm really hoping to meet him some day for a chat! 

Coming this week I will be making an order for a friend who wants to try ActivSkin tights for the first time as he is looking to train for his coming military fitness proficiency test. I'm really excited to see how he would react to wearing hosiery for the first time! He is interested in the A876 Thermofabric full support Footless Tights with Fly



Looking for sheer tights for summer hosiery? UK Tights has 3 great deals! 

Buy one and get one for 1/2 Price Trasparenze Capri 8d Tights






20% discount on Pierre Mantoux Setificato 40 Tights




Tightsplease is holding a very special Stock up and Save promotion till last till 12am UK Time! Details are below! Get what you want before time is up! 


Well that's all I have for you! Have a great June!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment