Sunday 24 May 2015

Weekly Vibe #130

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #130!! Awwwww yes!! I completed my first Vertical Marathon of the year!




This time I was wearing Lottie May's LM Glow tights, in fact I wore 2 pairs, I just felt the need for the support and it was pretty good! I took 20 mins and 33 seconds to climb the 64 storey skyscraper which meant I took about an average 30+ seconds for each level. Awesome experience once again! And right after my race, I attended church and after lunch one of my cellgroup brothers actually like after 3 hours of walking with me, noticed that I was wearing tights and he was actually looking for tights and asked me for recommendation and I immediately pointed to ActivSkin and he will most likely go for the footless A876, although I commented to him that these are not the usual athletic tights but are hosiery, it didn't turn him off as he was looking for functionality and we shall see how we go from there! Potential convert!

Fans of Glamory hosiery will be happy to know that UK Tights is having a 15% off their Glamory line of products, which also includes Glamory For Men! Do note that it is ending by the end of the week!


UK Tights also has a 10% off their Pretty Polly line of hosiery products, PP products priced decent, and not overly expensive and with the additional 10% off you are getting very good deal on them! Do note that offer ends 27th of May!


Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment