Monday 12 October 2015

Outfit of the Week #104

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #104! This week we are featuring something really cool!




Style by Ximon Lee done for H&M.

I'm pretty sure we have all seen pleated skirts and shorts for women but now pleated shorts for men too! Interesting footwear, looking like the kind you leave the shower. I like the exaggerated huge collar, shirt pocket(maybe?) and the cuffs on the sleeves. Actually I noticed if you looked at the outfit from afar you'd probably think our friend looks like he is wearing a pleated skirt until probably if you saw him walk or he'd walk closer to you, either way I think this is cool, I'd totally dig his outfit man!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh



No comments:

Post a Comment