Monday 19 October 2015

Weekly Vibe #149

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 149th edition of Weekly Vibe! Just in case you didn't know Friday was National Stockings Day in the UK! 


Here are some photos from the Charnos Girls who did Charnos Stockings Day!




We the men should have our International Tights Day too! Or International Hose Day.. or whatever haha! But any day is a hosiery day for us but I think it would be nice to feature the guys too!

Let me know what you think in your comments below on hosiery day for the men!

My brother and family flew back for 2 weeks to visit and to attend my cousin's wedding and wow it's been 2 years! And I got myself a new niece!!! She is really adorable! And I finally got the chance to carry her and I brought them down for a photography session at my studio on Sunday! 


She is soooo cute!!! 

I will posting up some of her photos from the studio shoot in the next Weekly Vibe post! Sadly my brother and his family will be flying back on a Tuesday(Tomorrow) 

UK Tights have started selling new Pretty Polly Autumn line of hosiery!


I'd recommend this for the ladies(due to size and style reasons)

But something really cool Pretty Polly got lined up are their special Sweet Steps series:


Anybody who has worn any form hosiery would know the struggle of foot odour after hours to walking around in them with shoes especially when it's really humid but looks like Pretty Polly has a solution to that! Kudos to them! If you are like at their tights, it is sized up to XL totally suitable for men!

Last but not the least Pretty Polly has got their new 3D Opaque series of tights!


All of these are sizes up to XL which is good for us men! I'd say yes to smoother appearance, softer touch and longer lasting finish any day! Best part about it is Pretty Polly hosiery are really affordable and have good quality as well! 

Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great new week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment