Monday 12 October 2015

Weekly Vibe #148

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #148! Alas the haze is gradually dissipating but still there! I managed to do some upcoming Street Legwear Fashion post photos! I was so looking forward to do them after so long!(And really long overdue!)


With October being here that also means Halloween is coming and as we all know hosiery is going to be so widely used as an accessory in various costumes! I could think up of so many! 

And here are some cool ones I found over the internet!

 

Dang! Looks really real!
Well sadly I'm not really a Halloween person however I still do like to dress up in different costumes! 

And talking about Halloween, UK Tights has a really awesome collection of Halloween hosiery!


For our fans of Sheer hosiery do note that UK Tights is also having a promotion on their Pretty Polly Nylons 10 Denier series!



The one pair of Halloween hosiery I found really cool was this from Leg Avenue!

But.. hahaha it's so cool that I know I can't wear it because I know I probably won't be able to fit in them!

If you are a fan of House of Holland fashion tights you will be very glad to know that MyTights have started selling their new line of fashion tights!


What would you dress as for this year's Halloween? Share with us!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment