Monday 26 October 2015

Outfit of the Week #106

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #106 This week we are looking at this outfit!




Photos from Pman's Flickr page

This is a good simple outfit, to me I feel it's kinda bold as you'd definitely gonna be getting eyes locked on your legs.. but really people like us.. who cares? Good colour white T-shirt, grey shorts, grey semi opaque tights and sneakers. I feel it's always safe to have same colour bottoms with tights.

I really recommend doing this outfit after you have already gained more confidence wearing tights out with shorts of a longer length(covering the knee caps). Why do I mention about kneecaps? Well it's quite simple especially when you sit or squat or bend your knees the fabric would start stretching and it would get less opaque(depending on denier) and you get that somewhat sheer hosiery look which might sometimes worry some men who just started wearing tights with shorts and fear about additional comments from people(which I totally share that sentiment in my earlier days).

Regardless, what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment