Monday 26 October 2015

Weekly Vibe #150

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #150! On Tuesday we sent off my brother and his family off at the airport and I'm really starting to miss them already but I was really glad that I was able to photograph my new niece and her older sister at the studio and here are some photos I want to share!







This was her older sister when she was younger!
I managed to have a photo with my nieces before they left too! 




















I really miss them!

On Sunday me and another mate started practising on the Saber Staff (double bladed Lightsaber) and it was really exciting when we did our duels!


I was sporting the Charnos 60 denier tights which UK Tights sent to me a few months back. I really the look actually, black top from the academy, black shorts and black opaque tights it really completes the Sith look! Hahaha! Incidentally UK Tights is having a promotion for these really awesome tights!


Buy one and the next pair at half the price! These tights are already costing at 5.99GBP a pair and with the promotion, it's really a good price for a really great pair of opaque tights! These also come in 16 other colours too! I have written a review on these as well.

UK Tights is also doing a special giveaway with their Wolford products!


Spend 50GBP on their Wolford line of products and receive a free hosiery wash bag! Some of you might wonder.. hosiery wash bag? Is it necessary? Yes if you don't intend to hand wash your hosiery and decide to pop your hosiery into the washing machine... which might cause really unwanted snags and runs if it catches on to other clothing items in the washing machine and seriously no one would like to spend so much on good pair of hosiery from Wolford only to ruin them in the wash so this is a great investment!

That's all I have for you this week! Also don't forget that Halloween is this week too! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment