Sunday 14 July 2013

New Tights Order: July 2013

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I have recently ordered a pair of FALKE Pure Matt 100 denier tights from Tightsplease



It is the first time I'm trying FALKE and we all know it to be one of the top brands and boy am I really looking forward to these! Amazingly these are going at a discounted 45% off, it usually retails at 24.48 GBP and now it has been reduced to 13.46GBP shipping within UK is free as well! Don't wait till too long before the offer is gone!


I ordered a black pair in XL however it seems like Tightsplease has ran out of stock in L & XL sizes so it's on back order, I think I'm probably see a pattern either it's really tall women ordering or just more men ordering from them..? What do you think?

I came to know about this through our friend Hosiery For Men's blog in this post here. Just like what he says, "My advice is to stock up now for autumn and winter." So don't wait!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment