Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly Vibe #37

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 37th edition of Weekly Vibe! I hope you guys had a great week! Although I was down with a cold but it didn't prevent me from celebrating my good friend's wedding on Saturday! I was glad to be part of it and did something extra by helping him photograph some really special moments of that special day, here are some photos!







Earlier this week I watched Despicable Me 2!! It was adorably great! I really love Agnes as she is so adorable!!! Coolest part was that I watched it with a co-worker whom I'm starting to like a lot.. Hahaha!




Today I helped cover the co-worker whom I'm starting to like at work as she was down with fever after she had a fall.. poor girl. Worked about 3/4 of a workday, my boss was nice to give me time back for work today and I'm gonna be using that time for writing up hosiery reviews!!! I know right...

StockingsHQ is giving a 25% all Nylonica products this week so don't miss out!

UK Tights has got new patterns released from Pierre Mantoux Fashion and Le Bourget Fashion. I'm looking forward to review Pierre Mantoux's legwear the next time.. after clearing my backlog of reviews with Legwear International and PantyhoseHQ.


That's all for this week! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment