Monday 29 July 2013

Special Focus: Future Ladder Resist Tights

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Today we will be looking in depth at Couture's Future Ladder Resist Tights.


These pair of hose were graciously sent by Legwear International and today's feature will be on Couture's Future Ladder Resist Tights. To start off, I have to say that I'm not a very big fan of sheer hosiery, I prefer seeing it on another person's legs as I kinda knew the super extra care I need to have while putting them on and taking them off and I know because of some I have ruined before!

First look


I really like the packaging for these tights,they were packed inside of a big cardboard slip with the clear plastic slip containing the hose.I was given a pair of near black ones by Legwear International. As I took them out, these felt pretty soft and nice to touch. These are 10 denier, had reinforced toes(but you don't see an extra layer of nylon over the toes) and a Panel Gusset for XL, feature a control top and were shape boarded. 



Putting them on


I was given an XL for these pair of pantyhose, these felt pretty short on the legs(probably because I got pretty toned up legs)when I put them on and pretty tight, I was quite afraid I would ruin them, it's durability is pretty good but I felt that I have kind of overstretched them. 



Closer look to the finish of the legs.

Feel and look


These felt really smooth and soft, these give you a feeling like a second skin and you will forget that you have them on after wearing them over a period of time. The tights don't give off any shine at all and they are really sheer, the most interesting and the most important feature of these tights are that they are ladder resistant tights made with a dynamic bonded yarn technology.

Here is a look I have come out with the Future Ladder Resist Tights.



Double breasted jacket: H&M  Shirt:  Model's own Shorts: THOMAS SMITH  Shoes: NORTH STAR  Eyewear: H&M  Legwear: COUTURE   Model & Photographer:  A. LUCIUS. KUNSTWERKE FABRIK

The following properties such as Comfort, Compression, Durability, Opacity, Shine & Price will be rated by numbers.

Comfort: 4 out of 5 points

Compression: 0 out of 5 
points

Durability: 3 out of 5 
points

Opacity: 0 out of 5 
points

Shine: 0 out of 5 
points

Price: 5 out of 5 
points

Price 4.99GBP

Material Content: 68% Nylon, 31% Elastane & 1% Cotton

Sizes: 



  •          S = 148-168cm, 81-92cm Hip
  •          M = 152-172cm Height, 94-109cm Hip
  •           L = 168-179cm Height, 109 -124cm Hip
  •         XL = 168-179cm Height, 124 - 140cm Hip

Colours: Black, Near Black, Natural Tan & Nude



Pros: Ladder Resist technology, clings to you like second skin, soft, comfortable, nude colour should be a good "stealth" for men who wants to wear them with shorts, makes a good combination for women who wear hosiery to work as they would last for a good number of wears & easy on the wallet.

Cons: Sizing in terms of height isn't the best, these mostly wouldn't fit men of my stature as these are usually shaped accordingly to women's sizes, it mostly wouldn't fit men and women beyond 1.79cm or 5'10". & extra care has to be taken when putting them on(put on gloves or do some pedicure before putting them on)

To buy them go to this link! (As of now 29th of July 2013 they are currently out of stock)

Conclusion:

Unfortunately these tights didn't fit me too well, anyways I'm on my way getting to a better shape. I'm sure that if did fit me well these would have been really awesome tights to have. These are really suitable I believe for the working women who struggle with horrible quality sheer tights they get from drug stores and supermarkets and I really believe these are for you ladies!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


1 comment: