Sunday 28 July 2013

Weekly Vibe #38

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 38th edition of Weekly Vibe! I hope you guys had a great week! I know that it is really really warm in Europe and I totally know how it feels because I live in a region where it is summer all year round, just cool off in the shopping mall, drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated! And if you do have to wear legwear, make sure you're wearing sheers please!! Hahaha! 


I had quite a normal week with work, church, legwear and life. I have found myself  recently getting really interested in drop crotch pants.


But seriously I'm probably more interested in drop crotch shorts, well for very obvious reasons right? Hahaha!


I was wondering how I would look in these with kind of bottoms with legwear... I could only imagine.. Hahaha!

StockingsHQ is having a special clearance sale with free UK delivery throughout this weekend, read all about here. Various brand such as Aristoc, Gerbe, Trasparenze & etc. are going on sale! 




UK Tights is also having a 7.00GBP off sale on selected products from Gerbe, Trasparenze, Cecilia de Rafael, Kunert & etc. Check it out here


I'm really glad that at least I got a day off from work tomorrow, meaning I'm going to have time to write hosiery reviews! Look out for them soon! And that is all I have for you people this week! Have a great remaining weekend!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment