Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekly Vibe #35

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 35th edition of Weekly Vibe!! I hope you all had a great week as I did! This week marked the end of my reservice military tour of duty for the year and we ended it with a prawn fishing or prawning event and boy was it really fun to fish for prawns! I was really glad that at least I managed to catch 3 pretty decent sized prawns or shrimps some of you people call it!



After catching them they went straight to the barbecue pit!





Oh boy did these taste great and really fresh too!

On Saturday I went for a cosplay event dressed up as a WWII Panzer NCO with my other fellow "German" soldiers and it was fun meeting other cosplayers and the pretty girls of course! Hahaha!


I also took some fun photos of my friends in their gear:



Me in the black uniform inspecting and adjusting the outfits of the  "German" soldiers
Sunday was probably the highlight for me as least because my Church was going back to our home at Suntec City! Yay! Another awesome thing is that my journey is a lot shorter! Hallelujah! :)


Okay now for the REAL stuff! Hosiery news of course! Summer is really a bummer and plus it's summer all year round here in Singapore.. StockingsHQ is having a 10% off their sheer hosiery products, check them out here!


That's it for the week! Have coming week ahead!
Andreas Lucius Loh


(Awww man.. gotta go back to work on Monday.. :X )

No comments:

Post a Comment