Tuesday 2 July 2013

Special Focus: Silky Medium Support Tights

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Today we will be looking in depth at the Silky Medium Support Tights.



These pair of hose were graciously sent by Legwear International and today's feature will be on the Silky Medium Support Tights. To start off, I have to say that I'm not a very big fan of sheer hosiery, I prefer seeing it on another person's legs as I kinda knew the super extra care I need to have while putting them on and taking them off and I know because of some I have ruined before!

First look

They look pretty good actually, these were packed in a small cardboard printed box and nicely packed inside. I was given a pair of nude ones by Legwear International. As I took them out, these felt pretty soft and nice to touch. These had reinforced body and toes, and a gusset for better durability

Putting them on

I was given an L for these pair of pantyhose and usually I'm wearing XL ones, putting these on definitely gave me some butterflies in the stomach! However I realised that these have very very good stretch and they fitted pretty well!


Closer look to the finish of the legs


Feel and look

These felt really smooth and had a slight shine to the legs(even though it is mentioned to have a matte finish) which I believe will appeal many to women who want good shiny looking legs. These have medium support as well but they don't squeeze legs very badly either.These really benefited me as I was out the whole day taking photos and went home with my legs not feeling the aches at all! Amazing!! These sheer tights also feel very robust and will seem to last for many wears!

Here is a look I have put up featuring the Silky Medium Support Tights

Jacket: ReWorkz  Shirt:  UNIQLO Shorts: THOMAS SMITH  Shoes: NORTH STAR  Shades: H&M  Legwear: SILKY   Model & Photographer:  A. LUCIUS. KUNSTWERKE FABRIK

The following properties such as Comfort, Compression, Durability, Opacity, Shine & Price will be rated by numbers.

Comfort: 3.5 out of 5 points

Compression: 2.5 out of 5 
points

Durability: 3 out of 5 
points

Opacity: 0 out of 5 
points

Shine: 4 out of 5 
points

Price: 5 out of 5 
points

Price 3.79GBP

Material Content: 80% Polyamide & 20% Spandex

Sizes: 



  •          M = 152-172cm Height, 94-109cm Hip
  •           L = 168-179cm Height, 109 -124cm Hip
  •         XL = 168-179cm Height, 124 - 140cm Hip
Colours: Diamond, Nude & Sherry



Pros: Provides very good support, feels durable, provides for some "stealth" for men who intends to wear them with shorts & wallet friendly.

Cons: Sizes are quite limited, sizing doesn't seem to cater for both men and women who are on the taller side. extra care has to be taken when putting them on(put on gloves, do some pedicure before putting them on)



Conclusion:


These are indeed great value for money medium support sheer hosiery, I recommend for guys roughly my build to get XL, these make very good tights for wearing when you know you're gonna have a long day at work be it prolonged standing, walking or sitting. You might feel that your upper body maybe be tired but your legs still feeling energised!  If you're looking for decently priced sheer support tights, these are for you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


1 comment:

  1. Great post, Andreas Lucius! Your reviews and command of the English language are improving greatly! I am really enjoying and value your critiques. Thank you for your contributions to this growing trend and keep up the good work my "ph"riend! Chip a.k.a. GlindaTheGoodBitch from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com (A blogger in The United States of America)

    ReplyDelete