Monday 1 December 2014

Weekly Vibe #107

Hi Creative and Fashionable people! 

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #107! I hope you guys didn't get hurt from the Black Friday shopping rush! Well I didn't do much shopping myself for Black Friday, I think it would be wiser to shop online for Black Friday sales! 


Black Friday Zombies.. I mean shoppers lol

Many of our favourite hosiery retailers had various special Black Friday sales and I hope you guys took the opportunity to shop because sadly I didn't! :( 

This week I did something really cool with my girlfriend, we actually sat down looking at online hosiery retailer sites picking out tights for awesome couple looks! To be honest I'd really never thought this is something I thought would happen! It's just WOW! We looked through a few kinds, some were patterned and some were opaque tights and decided a few already! I'm truly thankful to God for sending me such an awesome partner in life! Hallelujah! 

I also can't believe it that time really flies and we are already in the month of December! I'm so looking forward to Christmas! 

Well that's all I have for you! Seems like after Black Friday sales, most of our hosiery retailers are on a break! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment