Monday 8 December 2014

Weekly Vibe #108

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 108th edition of Weekly Vibe! Firstly I would really like to thank UK Tights
for the great support as they have recently shipped to me a few pairs of tights! 



I wrote into them as was given the task to pick a few of them with my girlfriend and we have shortlisted some and these will be coming to us in a week's time:


Hudson Fancy Patterned Tights



Pretty Legs 80 Denier Luxury Coloured Opaque Tights


And with this I will be kicking off with something new called "Street Legwear Fashion" which be blog posts that will be done monthly, featuring photos of myself and possibly my girlfriend in legwear out in the streets. Personally I'm very looking forward to doing this!

As with hosiery news, UK Tights is having a special Pierre Mantoux Setificato 40 Tights on a special promotion! 


These are really great high shine and durable tights that retail at 13.00GBP a pair, buy 2 pairs and get the 2nd pair at half price!

Looking to buy something more luxurious? Tightsplease too has a special 25% off their luxury line like Wolford and Falke.


Not just that, Tightsplease are having a bunch of special Christmas deals that will last till to Christmas eve with 25% off some of their bestselling styles everyday.


All you need to do is to check them out everyday to find out what's next on a special promotion!

Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great coming ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment