Monday 22 December 2014

Weekly Vibe #110

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to 110th edition of Weekly Vibe! Early this week we have just unveiled the new Street Legwear Fashion post, Street Legwear Fashion will serve as a fashion editorial styled monthly blog post which will feature the author and perhaps others in outfits that feature legwear and will also feature reviews on the specific legwear product that was featured in the post. Legwear products will either be sponsored or procured through our own means. We recently did December's one early this week if you haven't seen it yet, here it is!




Personally I was really blessed as my girlfriend presented me with a Christmas present... a double breasted jacket from Zara! And boy I really really liked it! I will post up a photo of it soon! 



UK Tights has recently started selling the newly released Kunert Velvet tights, these come in 2 deniers, 40 and 80 denier 



40 denier Kunert Velvet retails at 13.99 GBP with 5 colours 

80 denier retails at 17.99 GBP with 3 colours

Still not too sure what to give someone for Christmas? UK Tights has a special gift card that you can get for your friend or loved one! 



As of next week, I will be travelling overseas for a short holiday and will be back blogging on the following Monday! And since I will be away on Christmas Day, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!



Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment