Sunday 28 December 2014

Weekly Vibe #111

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #111! I just returned home last night and boy I really had a lot of fun in Bangkok Thailand! Great food, great people and great shopping! 





I really miss Bangkok! I noticed that people dress very differently in Thailand and it really depended on where they lived or worked in, I explored the outskirts and the urban areas and noticed that interestingly, the about 60% of the women wore hosiery, and I didn't manage to see any guy wearing any form of legwear, not even the transgendered women. however I do notice that they generally do dress well and look good. 

As it is the holiday season, most of our hosiery stores are having taking break hence there weren't any deals, but I just noticed that UK Tights has starting selling one of Oroblu's new range, Oroblu Different.


They come in 3 deniers, 15(11.99GBP), 40(13.99GBP) and 80(15.99GBP) 

These are sheer-to-waist and I'm pretty intrigued by the tagline of the product which says"New comfort never felt before!" Wow... That's really interesting!

In an unrelated note regarding the recent missing Air Asia Flight, it did send a chill down my spine because we took a Air Asia flight to and fro and landed safely last night and I'm so glad we are home safe but then again I feel sad for the families and are praying for their safety and protection, I hope all will be well... 


That's all I have for you! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment