Monday 8 December 2014

Outfit of the Week #64

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #64 and this week we got a pretty rad outfit!


Photo from ILOVELEGWEAR Flickr page

At first having a first glance with this Agnes B Autumn/Winter collection, I felt it looked pretty common, nice patterned tights and interesting socks, cool jacket and scarf and then.. Oh!!! He is wearing a skirt! (or a kilt if you like) and I really didn't really realise it. Well not that I'm against men wearing skirts or kilts, as it is tradition for certain cultures. Well I personally don't think I'm rather to wear that... partly because I think I will look weird but.. am I ready? Girls as they are young know they should sit down with their legs closed when wearing skirts and I fully understand this as I'm a photographer for babies and children, and trust me, I have to keep telling little girls to close their legs or cross their legs so I don't get photos of their undies. And personally for me, I don't like sitting with my legs closed.. I mean seriously guys would know how uncomfortable it would be..

Anyways.. back to the look, I really this look, though I would wear shorts instead of a skirt or a kilt.. I probably should get one of those tights that he has, I'd probably chuck away those socks though... What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. Andreas, You're making this way more complicated than it need be. I've been wearing a kilt for over 30 years and was a grown man when I started. It took a small amount of effort when I first began but the modesty bit came pretty easily without thinking too much about it. Saying that you can't handle crossing your legs is surrendering and saying that girls can do things that you cannot.

    Regarding the model's outfit, the length is probably as short as a male should go. Very few guys have the kind of legs that can carry off a mini-skirt much less a micro-mini. As for the socks, I'm on the fence but I will say that they do ease the visual transition between leg and shoe.

    ReplyDelete