Monday 15 December 2014

Weekly Vibe #109

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 109th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week was really awesome as we recently received 6 pairs of tights from UK Tights, kept 3 for myself and 3 for my girlfriend! Huge thanks to them!


The six pairs were 2 each of these:

Hudson Fancy Pattern Tights


Pretty Legs 80 denier Luxury Coloured Tights


Last but not the least, Wolford Opaque 70 Tights


I have also planned next week to do a shoot for our new monthly content "Street Legwear Fashion" with featuring myself out in the street in legwear, and I'm looking very forward to doing it! 

Christmas is drawing really close and UK Tights has a special Christmas Savings sale with over 100 items prices reduced and up to 80% discount! Now is truly one of the best times to start stocking up!(Literally!)


Ladies sick of wearing just opaques for the upcoming office Christmas party? Tightsplease has some really great deals on their party collection tights with 25% off! 



Well that's all I have for you this week! Don't catch a cold and keep warm!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment